BamlaflammeBamlaflamme

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

Terrible

Might appeal to you if you're:

- In a fraternity
- Under the age of 15
- Think anybody using a terrible English accent is being 'sarcastic' and therefore even when they say the most ludicrous things, they're 'sooo funny'!

Thanks for moving backwards in time. I'm sure a prehistoric ape without a fully developed frontal lobe would find this ABSOLUTELY ENTHRALLING!

Stalagmite responds:

your entitled to your opinion but i must correct you.

my accent is real :) i am british, born in Essex, southend-on-sea. and now live in lincolnshire.
And, if you where truly intelligent as your trying to pretend to be, you would know moving back in time is not possible.

i do my songs for fun, for peoples entertainment. who cares who my target audience is? so what, frat boys and kids? is that a bad thing really? your not going to make any friends on this site if your calling all of its 15 year old frat boy audience a prehistoric ape without a fully developed frontal lobe.

crowd Acid crowd Acid

Good!

I found this to be a highly enjoyable abrupt piece of music - It wouldn't be out of place under some sort of commercial/theme song guise. The entrances/exits are a tad bothersome, though; fairly sudden and unsuspected. Near the end when the low-frequency hums came back in, a cymbal was used to signify the entrance which I felt worked pretty well; That should've been used all over this song.

Pokeharo responds:

hehe thanks for the comment.And next time ill try and make it fit better
But the weird part is it sounded fine when i check it before i posted it.but now i can hear what your talking about

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

MC LARS?

The singer sounds exactly like MC Lars. EXACTLY LIKE HIM!